Buying or selling a residential, commercial or industrial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. We cater to people making property transactions in New South Wales including international investors.
To assist you with conveyancing a property print out this list and cross out the items that you are sure you do not need, tick or question mark the others depending on whether or not you understand what is involved:
- Review the agreement with the Real Estate agent (if required)
- Prepare the contract (for a sale)
- Contract read & review (for a purchase)
- Arrange people to carry out all the necessary checks on the property.
- Review Mortgages or refinancing arrangements
- Provide assistance with first home owners grant forms
- Negotiate and review property deposit bonds
- Answer or review requisitions (questions about the property)
- Calculate or check settlements figures
- Advise on and/or arrange title insurance
- Attend the settlement and make sure that for the money you get the property title
- Commercial & Retail Leases
- Auction enquiries
- Assistance with identifying suitable opportunities for finance
- Property developments
- Agreements for retirement homes
- Property division
Sales and purchases of property involve a number of complex steps. These pass the title of the property to the purchaser and to ensure that the vendor receives the correct payment.
Our conveyancing services are offered at competitive rates.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with an experienced solicitor.
Conveyance with Confidence: a guide to the Conveyancing Process
Caveat Vendor – Seller Beware: a guide to minimising security risks when selling.
More about Strata Title
News and Updates
Keep up to date with our Conveyancing Blog